Saturday 6 August 2011

A ride of fright

Hiya Fluffy pandas!! I am so sorry I didn't Write the Blog Yesterday!!   I was so busy I didnt have time to write!!

Today, I did something Silly on panfu!! I... Went on a scary rollercoaster!! Aaaah!!!  It was funny because my cheeks started to burn because it was Panda Rita! in pandton Towers!! I also went on Panemisis!! And Panda Blivion!!  BUT i lost my Ice cream and I went on panda 13 Teen! Yikes!! I nearly lost My ice crown!! Then it came............THE DROP then other pandas were On Panfu_Hex And Panfu_Mine_Train But I saw A villan to make you Gasp!!! Evron was making this into bitterland 2!! I had to stop him, So I ran to the rollercoaster and grabbed evron and then...............



Get Me Off This Thing!!!!!

As IF evron, you deserve this!!

Guards!! Get in the other one!!

We Can't Boss! Its Broke!!

Haha!! I broke the other Carts!! You will Never Escape

Hey Everyone!!

It was My Mama, CuteRosie

We Will Stop you CuteRosie!! anything you may say will be recorded on CCTV

I broke that aswell........


WHAT LUKIE??

Out of luck this time evron!!!

And That Was It, But Lukie saw something that Was strange and I Couldn't Move!! I was Petrified!! I am Still In the beach hospital wondering what to do!!


Be Good Fluffy Pandas

Your petrified Lukie

No comments:

Post a Comment