Tuesday 2 August 2011

Lukielukepanda's Jay Pea Story

Hiya Fluffy Pandas!!!

    The Past Few Days, Ella Has been writing the blog On  her own!!!! Max Opened Jay Pea's Treasure chest, But we all know what happened Now!!   Max opened it and A creature Laughed and loomed over Max!! '.' lol, it turned out to be a jack-in-the-Box!! oh.....Max...       Yes, And Ella Laughed A lot!


I know you would all like to see the Panfu Blog! I bet some of you can't find the website, Click this link to go to it:

http://www.blog.panfu.com/

Visit That Link For the blog!!

I usually read the blog 2 times a day, Ella & Max sometimes Add New things once a morning and once in the after noon!!




P.S  Jay Pea Will Give out stickers from 03/08/2011 Don't Miss out If you are a panda on panfu!!




"I want Panfu To Link My Blog"

No comments:

Post a Comment