Monday 8 August 2011

I have a story today....

Hiya Fluffy Pandas!!

Did you Like my last story? funny wasn't it!! lol!!

I have another story today

it is in
                                                                                  The Magical Kingdom Of
                                                                                    
      
                                                                                     PANDALOT

                                                                   Theme Park!!


OH dear!! my Ice lolly fell
Don't worry lukie! you wont be here for long.........

Evron AGAIN!! Do you ever quit?

Guards!! grab His arms!!

Kicks one guard in the leg and gets caught by the other

Got you Finally!!

Do not worry poor lukie!! you are going to be the first to Die in my presence!!


No He Will Not!!

It was My mama!!

Guards, you know what to do!! =.=

No!! You wont!!

Haha, if you think you will escape me Then you are wrong

Why don't you ever give up struggling Lukie?

O.O

!! He is gonna get away! stop him!!



CAW

My Bird!! What's It doing here??

Evron! there is a villan Trying to take over bitterland!!
OMG where? ll turns around ll

"pushes evron on The Pandamare"

AGAIN LUKIE!!

Takes evron off ride

Lukie!! your not tall enough!!


Haha.....Why did you try and Hurt these pandas? Yeah!!

Uhh....we didn't hurt the girl!

Oh Ella, Max!! save me!

Its ok lukie, me and Max have seen evron countless times but he never tried to kill anyone!!

I'm not Killing him!! im trying to use his body to regain world control!!

"Puts Hat on lukie with wire coming out attatched to A machine"

What!!?? Help me!!

I must help!! "Taked battery and key out and takes lukie's Fun Play siccors and slashes blue, red and purple wires in half

He is pulling the lever..........

Oh dear...... "winks at mama"

"Winks back"

Mruhahaha!!!

Oh such sad sad faces....

I see what you did CuteRosie, i fixed it!!

I have been trying to get lukie for 10 years and now I have Done it!

No1!!

Oh dear!!

Bye lukie!!

Pushes button

NOOOOOO Ella, Max, Mama, Guards even, save me!!

Hiiii-ya!!

Smashes fist through machine

Are you O.K lukie?

Yes But who are you? I recognise your voice......I do too, Are you.........Lily!!!


Yes...........


Throws Pancake at evron

AAAH

Back to bitterland for me!! ''Takes Lukie and covers his mouth"


Mr mUUUUrmh

grrrrrrrrrr..............



What Will happen to me? I gotta stop writing now!! Evron Is waking up!! :)

Paws up for panfu
Be Good

Your Kidnapped, Lukie

P.S I am Going to Find A way to escape from bitterland!!

Lukie, Evron, CuteRosie Ella Max and the guards

1 comment:

  1. I WILL SAVE YOU LUKIE!!! lol so fun reading your stories love your blog xxx your mama

    ReplyDelete