Thursday 4 August 2011

Gold Panda Days!

Hiya Fluffy Pandas!

I have Seen, a lot of new panda's Log on to panfu!! It pleases my heart to see a lot of black and white Animals Playing together!!!



I suppose some of you have not got the Gold Package Like me, But there are certain days when You get to be A member For the day!! It ends at midnight, but if you Stay Online After midnight, It will be cancelled when you Log off



You will keep all your clothes/Furniture when you log in the next day, but YOU CAN'T USE YOUR THINGS But they will still sit around In your furniture Box And your clothes bag! i see you all Have nice clothes on on G.P days!! Well see my first post for what I wear!!



Now I say Goodbye to all Pandas!!
Be Good
  Paws Up for Panfu!!
                                     Lukielukepanda

..
U lol

No comments:

Post a Comment