Monday 1 August 2011

My life on panfu

Hi, I have just started blogging. My Life On Panfu, I will hopefully get the hang of this soon! I am writing about My Life in Panfu!! Yes, I will Soon post Screenshots!! I will say one thing, If you are looking for life on panfu, you're in the right place ! 

Have a nice read fluffy Pandas!


This Blog, I will say what I am Like

My Life on panfu is always happy. I have been on over 1 year, I am not a member, I logged on on a nice friday last year, I have made Friends along the way!! over 800 friends are on my list and that number is still growing!  I have also, met the ones, the onlys, Panfu_Ella and Panfu_Max!!   Im level 52, And I have a nice tree, And my Clothes:

Winter Gold Panda Days: Scarf, Gloves, Duck T-Shirt under a lovely Green Coat and winter boots (Shrink)
Winter normal Days: Gloves, Jacket, Kung Fu Suit, Ice crown and suit or tails penguin jacket and Carnival Shoes or pumps

Spring Gold Panda Days: Harry Potter Clothes, Ice Cream Suit, Hot dog suit, bubblegum machine suit, Owl, Mayby Neptune Clothes (Shrink)
Spring normal days, Duck T-Shirt, Ice Crown, Glasses/Sunglasses Carnival Shorts and Pumps

Summer Gold panda days: Owl, Neptune clothes, Hair with mud on face, White Tshirt with brown spots, Green Pants and Mayby Broken Sandles and More

Summer normal days: Same as spring exept Owl

Autumn Gold Panda Days: Food Suits And Harry Potter clothes with brown owl (Again)

Autumn Normal days, Party Clothes and my Summer Clothes



        Those are the Clothes I usually wear, So, I am now making blogs, So, Leave me Comments if you can and if you ask a question I will try to answer it!

:lol:


Paws Up For Panfu!


  Lukielukepanda

No comments:

Post a Comment